What information will I need?
Basic medical history and health information. Insurance company and policy number. Doctor, dentist, and medical specialist contact information. Hospital preference and contact information.
Register your first student
IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps within Parent/Guardian Registration, you may jump to Step 3.
- Go to: https://highline-wa.finalforms.com/
- Click login under the Parent Icon.
- Locate and click the add student button.
- Type in the legal name and other required information.
- Click create student.
- Check each box for what your student plans to participate in:
- Click update after making your selection.
Selections may be changed until the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. ‘Jonathan Smith’) in the parent/guardian signature field on each page.
- After signing each page, click submit form and move on to the next form.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a ‘Forms Finished’ message.
IMPORTANT: If required by your district, an email will automatically be sent to the email address that you provided for your student that will prompt your student to sign required forms.
How to Register Additional Students
Click my students. Then, repeat steps 3 through 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click update forms to update information for any student.