The Senate Page program, part of the Washington State Legislative Page School, is a great opportunity for those interested in learning how decisions are made in their state government through providing a helping hand during legislative sessions. Pages perform many tasks that allow Senators and staff to focus on legislative duties, including but not limited to delivering documents, picking up supplies, attending page school, and serving on the senate floor of the state capitol building! Stipend provided of $35 per day.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! APPLY TODAY!
- When: Work for one week during the legislative session, Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:45am-4:50pm. Must attend a 2-hour orientation the Sunday before your assigned work week.
- Where: State Capitol in Olympia, WA (see details regarding host homes)
- Who: Must be at least 14 years of age and have not reached your 17th birthday.
- Application link: https://app.leg.wa.gov/pageapplication
- Transportation and Living Expenses Scholarships available