Join us for a "materials return and pick up" day on Friday, June 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Olympic site.
Students in grades 9-11, please return only books and instruments. Keep Chromebooks and hotspots until September. You will also be able to pick up P.E. gear left in your locker.
Any Seniors who still need to return Chromebooks, hotspots or books, this is your chance.
This will be a drive thru style event to maintain social distancing. Please wear a face covering if possible.
- If you have P.E. gear in your locker, please pick it up on this day if you are able.
- We highly encourage all 9th-, 10th- and 11th-grade students to return textbooks and library books.
- If you are unable to return books during this time, we understand. Please make sure to keep them in a safe place until next school year. Any book fines processed now will be automatically removed when the books are returned.
- If you anticipate or know that you will NOT be returning to HHS in the fall, please return all books and other materials NOW. Summer drop-off sites will not be available.
- If you have students at more than one school in the Highline district, you can return all books to one school. Librarians will keep track of what is returned and make sure books get back to the correct school in the fall.
- If you have an instrument to return, please do so on this day.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.