A series of 18 history panels was installed when the new school building was constructed, opening in September 2021. The school story began in 1924. The story continues with today's students. This is our online version of the history wall, to aid with translation and accessibility.
The first nine panels are located inside the main entrance lobby.
The second set of nine panels are installed in the commons area left of the main entrance to the gymnasium.